Monday, August 11, 2014

My last letter---I think!

Highlight of the week: we had a Conference and they made the announcement that there is a new rule in the mission that if your native tongue is Spanish or Portuguese, you have to pray in English during all companionship prayers and zone gatherings. Since I live with all Latinas, I get to help them learn how to pray in English! I love listening to them speak English- I now understand why everyone always made me say the prayers when I was new in the mission. They are all suddenly motivated to learn English and always ask me how to say things! The main problem is that sometimes i really don´t remember how to say things and I have to look it up... We might have to communicate via charades when I get home...
Well... I´m not really sure whether or not I am going to write next week because I will be traveling to Concepcion and having my interview with President and stuff like that on Monday, but I´m sure you won´t mind right?


I just want to express to you all that I know that God has a plan for each and every one of us. Part of his plan for me was to come to Chile Concepcion to serve a mission. I am very grateful for his love. I know that He loves every one of you and all of these great people here in Chile. I have felt how the Holy Ghost can really work through me, to be able to share that love with the people I have taught, so that they can know that Jesus Christ really died for them personally. I know that no matter what our situation is, we can depend on Him. He has passed through the same. All because of his love. I love Him, and I love being a missionary to be able to teach about Him. I happy to know that after the mission I will be able to continue helping people draw closer to Him. 


I love you all! Guess I´ll see you all soon! Maybe you´ll hear from me next week, but then again, maybe not!
 
Con Amor,  Hermana Woodbury

No comments:

Post a Comment