Monday, May 13, 2013

Touring the COKE factory?


 The whole clan!
At the Coca-cola factory! They even gave us little mini bottles with coke in them!

Hey guess what?! I got to skype you guys yesterday! That was just a great time! I'm not going to lie, I already felt weird speaking english for so long. Sometimes I just wanted to throw a spanish word in there because when I speak english with the other missionaries we just throw in spanish words here and there. Well, I will just tell you some things that have been happening! Sound good? 

We had an investigator at church this week! His name is Renan and he is a member reference! WOO HOO! We haven't had the chance yet to ask him how he felt about it because he only had time for sacrament meeting, but we are going to teach him more this week with the member! He's like eighty.

Just a fun fact about Chile- they LOVE potted plants. Some houses (most), instead of having flower beds just have a bunch of pots with cactuses and flowers all over their little lawn. I just like it.

Today we had a combined activity where we went to the coca-cola factory here in Talca and learned how they make Coke! Except I still don't know how they make it... Gotta love that spanish! I usually get about like half of what's going on :) I try to talk to the members a lot to help me learn faster. They're very understanding :) 

Well I don't really have anything else to say right now... So I hope everything goes well with all you people who read this! And all you people who don't... I still hope everything goes well :)

Loveth, Ris

ps. bacan means cool (as in awesome... not cold)

No comments:

Post a Comment