Monday, August 12, 2013

Awkward words



Our Zone together one last time with our soccer jerseys that Hna Phelps designed! Since I´m serving in a Latin country I´m suddenly supposed to be obsessed with soccer... That´s too bad.
 
Ah!!!! WE HAVE TRANSFERS THIS WEEK!!!!! But don´t you even worry because I´m staying here with Hermana Gonzalez! :D We are just so super duper happy about it because we both just want to see Yanet and Sergio get married SO BAD!!! So we might be able to BOTH be there!! WOOO! I am seriously just so obsessed with them. They each had an interview with our district leader so that he could see their progress and everything and he told us that he has never interviewed anybody as ready as they are. I´m telling you, they seriously already seem like members because they already have SUCH strong testimonies. They just want to get married and baptized so bad! I just love teaching them so much. We always have the spirit there so strong and, they just always want to do everything they can to learn more!

Sometimes contacting people on the street and at their houses gets a little repetitive, so lately me and Hermana Gonzalez have been switching it up a little. We will come up with random words that we have to use in our contacts (tree, carmel, bicycle, etc). It´s super great because you have to be creative when you talk to people, so that you can slip in an awkward word and make it seem normal.  Surprisingly enough, sometimes those are the better contacts that we are able to feel the spirit more because we aren´t just repeating the same old thing. I just really like it!

Well.... That´s all I can really think of to tell you guys right now... Enjoy summer to the very end! Love you people! Chaoito!

Sincerito, Merrisito

No comments:

Post a Comment