Monday, November 25, 2013

What I'm THANKFUL for

HEY HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE! I was actually a bit disappointed that There wouldn´t be any sort of festivities here in Chile but don´t even worry because we were invited by Hermana Arrington to cook some fun Thanksgiving food at her house today! So, I celebrated a bit early but I DID have a Thanksgiving! Every time I go The President´s house it just reminds me of being in the US again because its just so nice! It really made me realize that I have a LOT to be grateful for!

I am thankful for:
  • Garbage can lids that prevent cats from ripping through your garbage and getting it everywhere.
  • The pilgrims and Indians for sharing their dinner and creating such a great tradition
  • Rain ponchos
  • Name tags so I never forget my companions name
  • Sunscreen
  • Feeling like you are a servant in the Lord´s hands
  • Refrigerated milk and eggs
  • Sticky notes
  • The Future Chile Concepcion Temple 
  • Home made rolls
  • Normal teeth
  • Sweet looking mission shoes
  • My mom for letting me cut the fat off my meat
  • The pound for getting rid of rabid stray dogs
  • The Book of Mormon
  • Black Friday!
  • Saltines that have salt, and salads that don´t
  • Popcorn
  • Planners.... Maybe I´ll use one when I get home? ;)
  • Chalk Art (PS. Have you seen the video of the missionaries in NYC doing a giant chalk art of the plan of salvation in Union Square? look it up if not)
  • Kitchens with counter space
  • My dad for rubbing my shoulders when I´m sore (rain check?)
  • The Chilean remedy for everything- Lemon and salt.
  • Priesthood blessings
  • Hermana Arrington for inviting her to her house today to make mini thanksgiving
  • The ability to make turkey napkins!
  • The letters you write me and love that you send
  • Cold pure water
Hope everyone eats lots of good food! Save me some pumpkin pie! :D

Love you guys!

Love, Hermana Woodbury

No comments:

Post a Comment