Monday, May 19, 2014

Moving Trikes

Fun fact- So Chileans are really obsessed with this hot drink called mate, which is like an herbal tea, and during the winter they are even more crazy for it! Anyways sometimes we will call at their door and they will open it covering their mouth and say "I can´t right now I´m drinking mate." My favorite it when they come all the way out to the gate covering their mouth and THEN tell us that. Mostly I just love that they think they have to cover their mouth to come outside after drinking something hot.

 

 

​These trikes are the best invention ever! We used it to help a member move!  I´m totally investing in one when I get home.


​One time we went to a members house and there was a rooster eating at her table....



​I´m just not really sure where that street is! This is actually hilarious because retorno means I return... And it´s pointing up :) I just like it.

Anyways things have been going great! My companion goes home this week on Thursday and I have no idea what they are going to do with me for the last week and a half of the cambio.. If they are going to have me work in a different sector or give me a new companion.. It´s a mystery! I just love being on a mission!


Hope everything is going great! Love you guys!

Hermana Woodbury

No comments:

Post a Comment