Friday, April 5, 2013

Goodbye MTC (on Monday)

Alright, I am kinda freaking out right now... I just don't even know what to think! I am leaving so soon! This week has FLOWN by. I really don't even know where it went! Easter was great. We had a MTC wide sacrament! 3,000 people all getting the sacrament at one time! We had a great guest speaker for it too... Bishop Causse...? (I think that was his name... He is in the presiding bishopric :) THEN that night for our Sunday devotional, Sheri Dew came to speak to us! That was way amazing. One thing she said that I thought was incredibly awesome, was that you should pray to ask for help recognizing how the spirit speaks to you. I never really thought about doing that before, but doing this has really helped me to recognize the spirit so much easier! NEAT-O!!!
Hey mom!  I GOT THE KEVA!!!! That was probably the best thing I have ever tasted in my life. Maybe send me one when I get to Chile?
On Wednesday I got the privelege of hosting new missionaries! It was so great! It was kindof weird to be taken back to that day though. All the girls were so cute and sweet and kinda overwhelmed. (understandable) So I just tried to be extra nice but I probably talked their ears off and I don't know if that made them more overwhelmed or less overwhelmed.
Yesterday we had in-field orientation ALL DAY LONG!  That is where they just overload you with information about being a missionary in the field. They had a lot of ways to make it more fun thought so it wasn't boring. It was good, just a lot of information.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR CONFERENCE!!! it's going to be so great! I just know it! I think I might even get to watch it next weekend in spanish too! That's the rumor at least... Who really knows! The mission field is still just a mystery! But I am so excited to get there! I feel like I know spanish... But at the same time I feel like I really don't know it at all. That should be interesting! I am just going to accept the fact that I'm not going to know what is going on for awhile. Hopefully it won't take me too long to catch on to things though!
Hey you guys are super great! Enjoy conference this weekend and try not to fall asleep! :D
Sincerely, Hermana Woodbury
ps. "sonrisa" means :)

No comments:

Post a Comment