Friday, March 29, 2013

Dork Dots

Hey guess what! (on the other hand don't guess... I think it will be easier if I just tell you). I got my travel plans last night! I am leaving on.... (drumroll please!) April 8! WHOA!!!
 
K so on Wednesday me and my compañera decided to put our "dork dots" back on our name tags so that we would look like new missionaries :) It was super great! Elders and sisters seriously go out of their way to say hello to you when you're new. My favorite was when this happened- Random Elder: "Bienvenidos!" Me: "...Bean burritos??" ... He just laughs as he's walking away...
 
This week an elder from my district left to the MTC in Columbia. (His name is Elder Lawerence) We were all way sad because our district has really become SO SO SO close! I can already tell it will be hard to say goodbye to the rest of them, but hey! At least I don't really have to say good bye to the sisters! :D
 
Other than that I can't really think of anything new and exciting that happened this week. Everyday it gets easier to teach in spanish. I'm starting to understand people a lot better when they speak to me and I can usually even respond with out too many pauses in the middle of my sentence! :) (Although sometimes I still really just feel like I don't make that much sense...) The better I get, the more I am able to connect with the people I'm teaching. Sometimes in lessons I seriously find myself saying things that I know I wouldn't have been able to remember on my own. I can truely see that the Lord is guiding me, and I haven't even gotten into the field yet. I can't wait! :D I can't wait to help people come unto Christ! He truely died for us and he just loves us SO MUCH! We are so blessed to know that. We are so blessed to be able to repent daily of our sins and become clean.
 
I am so happy that I get to spend this Easter in the MTC and really focus on the Savior and what he has done for us. I hope you all have a SUPERBIEN Easter! Find lots of eggs and eat lots of good food! But don't forget what it is really about. :) Love you!
 
Loveth, Hermana Wooden (This is a name I have inherited by one of the sisters in my district)
 
ps "trenza" means "braid" :D (The cutest old lady told me that at TRC because she liked my braid:)

No comments:

Post a Comment