Monday, June 30, 2014

Hermana Phelps message to her family

Hey this is super neat! Hna Phelps emailed this to her family, and sent it to me. Just thought you would want to read it! It probably doesn´t need to go on the blog or anything...

---------- Forwarded message ----------


Another contact success story. December: Back in the day of Chillancito with Hna Woodbury. She was a pro at contacting. I hate contacting young people around my age. One day she contacted a college student and he was golden. His name, Hector. He came to church that next Sunday and even stayed for ward choir! He got baptized right after we left Chillancito. Well Hector just happens to be from Parral. 2 Sundays ago a couple stragglers walked into the chapel right after the sacrament, I looked back and it was none other than Hector. He saw me and did a silent scream and wave. His parents (who once told him that they would rather him be gay than Mormon) are now taking the discussions. His brother came to church this last Sunday with him. We asked him if he was going to get baptized and he said- yea, and I want Hector to baptize me. Hector also blessed the sacrament for the first time this past Sunday and is preparing to go to the temple for baptisms in July. AND ....preparing for a mission !!!! AH.....it all came from one little act of faith and opening the mouth from my hero, Hna. Woodbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment