Monday, June 2, 2014

My new companion!


Wow what a week! Half the time being in a trio in another sector- the other half with a member who usually doesn´t know the lessons... Good times! I was actually really happy because I got to go to my area every day even if it wasn´t for the whole day! We did a few fix-ups with the Hermanas of other areas too and with members in my sector. It was a great opportunity to get to know some of the members better. I was able to get a couple of the young single adults get enthused to maybe serve a mission! YEAH MISSIONS!

Don´t get me wrong though I am definitely excited to have a companion starting tomorrow! My new companion is..... drum roll por favor..... Hermana Call! Oh Yeah! This cambio is going to rock! I´m so darn excited! 

The sisters conference we had was super awesome. I especially loved it because we got to see ALL of the hermanas from the whole mission! Oh yeah! That´s awesome! Every time we took a break or anything it took a while to get things started again because everyone just goes crazy talking to each other. Hey when you get that many girls together what else do you expect? Anyways, I really loved it.

My mind went completely blank so I am just going to be done with this one... Love you guys!

Love, Hermana Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment